Screen capture softwareScreen capturing software for Windows
- SnagIt (Shareware - $39.95/Windows) - the leader in screen capture, offers users over 40 ways to capture content from your Windows screen, such as video, images, text, and more. As for video SnagIt can capture the full screen, a window, a rectangular region. Cursor image can be included. You can even record audio. Upgrades are free. Awarded Best of the Year 2003 by PC Magazine. Free trial for 30 days.
Buy SnagIt at RegNow.
- ACA CAPTURE PRO($39.95/Windows) - Capture screen images, web pages, Flash, icon, menu from your Windows PC even those hard-to-grab DirectX, Direct3D games or video player, create videos of your computer screen(screen recorder/screencam). With ACA Capture Pro's many features, you can supercharge your Print Screen key and save time and enhance your screen shots.
Download ACA CAPTURE PRO
Buy ACA CAPTURE PRO at RegNow.
- FrontCam(Shareware/Windows) - is a screen camcorder tool. It can capture the action from your screen into standard AVI movie files. Sound from your system microphone is also recorded. You can use it to capture screen into static pictures too.
Buy FrontCam at RegNow
- WinCam 2000(Shareware/Linux) Screen capture software. Doesn't support sound recording. Free 15-day trial.
download the free traial version
- BTV and BTV Pro (Mac OS) - allows you to view video from any video input source, either in a window or full screen on an entire monitor. Video can be captured to disk as a standard QuickTime movie file and single frames can be saved as image files.
- Snapz Pro (Shareware - $69/Mac OS X) is a quantum leap in video capture technology, adroitly capturing full motion video of anything on your screen at a blistering pace, complete with digital audio, and an optional microphone voiceover. It allows you to effortlessly record anything on your screen, saving it as a QuickTime? movie or screenshot