If you select the function of “Send to Microsoft Word Document or Excel, PowerPoint”, the image you captured will automatically pasted to the active document.
MS Word Notes:
* If MS Word is currently running and a document is open, then the image will be pasted at the position of the text cursor.
* If MS Word is currently running but no document is open, then the image will be pasted in a new, blank document.
* If MS Word is not currently running, then you must start MS Word before using the MS Paste function.. MS PowerPoint Notes:
* If PowerPoint is currently running and a slide is open, then the image will be pasted into the slide.
* If PowerPoint is currently running and a slide is not open, then the MS Paste function will not work.
* If PowerPoint is not currently running, then you will be given the option of automatically starting a new session of PowerPoint and pasting the image into the first slide of a new, untitled presentation.
* MS Paste will only paste into the first slide while you are in the Slide Sorter view.
Note: Each image you print and/or capture is automatically copied to the Windows Clipboard, regardless of your selection in the Output Box. Therefore, you can print and/or capture an image and paste it into an application from the Windows Clipboard without returning to ACAPro. Press the Ctrl-v keys or click Edit > Paste on the application's menu bar to paste the image.